FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Augustine Casino was the first business enterprise of the Augustine Band of Cahuilla Indians when it opened July 18, 2002. A true locals’ treasure known for friendly and prompt service, Augustine features 740 of the loosest and most popular slot machines. The award-winning Café 54 and Menyikish Grill offer a casual dining experience with great food and amazing value.
Augustine Casino is nestled in the shadows of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains only three miles east of PGA West in the Coachella Valley at 84-001 Avenue 54 in Coachella.
For more information call 760-391-9500.
Augustine Casino is a 21 and over establishment – which includes the casino and all dining outlets. Anyone under the age of 21 is not allowed on the premises.
Augustine Casino is a 21 and over establishment – which includes all events, promotions and dining outlets. Anyone under the age of 21 is not allowed on the premises.
We are open: Sun – Thu 7 am – 2 am, Fri – Sat 7 am – 3 am
The Casino will only accept the following, valid, unexpired, forms of identification:
- Driver’s License (U.S. or foreign);
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g., U.S. or foreign including but not limited to U.S. state-issued identification card, Mexican Matricula identification card, etc.);
- Passport (U.S. or foreign);
- Tribal identification card (if anti-counterfeiting mechanisms are in place);
- U.S. issued Permanent Resident identification card (also known as a green card or alien identification card; or
- U.S. Military identification.
No. Augustine Casino does not offer sports betting.
Augustine Casino allows service animals on its premises to provide assistance to people with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the ADA, “a service animal is a dog that has been individually trained to assist a person with a disability.”
Please note: No other pets are allowed on the Casino premises.
All guests are subject to the following guest bag procedures:
- All bags will be subject to search upon entry.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary equipment, however, equipment is still subject to search.
Augustine Casino is committed to assisting our guests. Problem gambling is something we take very seriously. The casino has taken an aggressive approach to responsible gambling, posting signage and placing brochures in highly visible locations throughout the property and directing patrons to the 24-hour confidential Problem Gambling Helpline: 1.800.GAMBLER.