On March 15th, we were the first local casino to close our doors to protect our team members and guests from COVID-19. We are excited to announce a gradual re-opening on Monday June 15th at 9 am.
We Made Some Changes to Play It Safe
Upon your return, you will find the following modifications to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members:
- New Casino hours of operation:
SUN – THU: 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM
FRI – SAT: 9:00 AM – 2:00 AM
(subject to change)
- We have relocated the Player’s Club to the old Gift Store. Inquire about your account and buy cigarettes at the new Club, open 8 am – 8 pm
- Order freshly brewed coffee and food to-go from the newly remodeled Menyikish open 8 am – 12 am. Enjoy at a socially distanced table within Café 54
- To promote social distancing, we removed table games and replaced with your favorite slots
- For the health and safety of our guests and team members, valet parking is temporarily closed. Use valet lanes for drop off and pick up. A-List and Diamond guest parking now available in former valet lot. Get your pass at The Club
New Health and Sanitization Program
We are taking cleanliness to a new level by implementing an aggressive new Health and Sanitization Program to complement the already rigorous cleaning standards currently in place at Augustine Casino. We take pride in being your preferred casino, and are committed to providing exceptional service and experience for our guests and team members alike.
The following guidelines will ensure a safe environment for all to enjoy:
- All guests will have their temperature taken using a non-touch laser forehead thermometer. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.0°F will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19. Guests confirmed to have a temperature over 100.0°F and displaying additional COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed entry to the property
- All guests and team members must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while inside the casino
- Smoking is temporarily not allowed inside the casino. Please enjoy your cigarettes and vape pens outside at the designated smoking areas
- Food may not be consumed on the slot floor. Please enjoy your Menyikish Grill menu items to go or inside the dining room of Café 54
- Please practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other people. Floor markers have been placed where lines tend to form
- Frequent hand washing with soap is vital. Please wash your hands thoroughly or use the provided hand sanitizer when soap is not available
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well. Alert a public safety officer if you notice a guest with known COVID-19 symptoms
MicroShield 360 Antimicrobial Spray
MicroShield 360 is an EPA registered and FDA approved coating system that imparts a biostatic finish and prevents bacteria, viruses and mold from living on surfaces. This technology has been applied to all surfaces throughout the casino.
Community has always been and remains Augustine Casino’s focus. The Tribe and executive team will continue to monitor CDC, WHO and other health recommendations, and will modify casino operations accordingly.
We are committed to providing locals with access to a clean, safe, enjoyable environment with the highest level of service and value. When you are ready to return, we’ll be here ready to serve you.